Tuesday, 24 April 2012

and you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

Things I have done/am planning to do today or in the near future:

- Wasted 3h going to tpy to rehearse CmPS for 15min lol. Sighpie we were supp to go too but there was Eng CBA so~

- Supp to chiong BioSPA in an hour but in the end I spent an hour and a half sidetracking but okay actually there's not much to study hoho ;D

- Can you believe what a year it's been? Reading archives from last year, strange how things seem to come full circle. Is there a meaning to dates (no not your romantic ones lol) after all? (but then again, tomorrow's date last year is the date we went to watch Maroon 5!!!! And tomorrow is CmPS-BioSPA-just-kill-me-now-please-i'm-not-getting-enough-sleep day, so, really.)

- I have a feeling that when Mrs J said she wanted the proposals in today she meant the the afternoon but uhhhh OH WELL ;P

- Came home and slepttttt all the way till dinner. Which wasn't actually very long :(

- Scramble wastes a lot of time. Much too much.

PLAN:
- Go do all the IHG thingos and print stuffz by 11pm SHARP
- Finish animating and colouring in CmPS ppt by 11.30pm SHARP
- Lazy around and pack bag and eventually fall into bed at 11.45pm SHARP
(because ElectricSleep tells me that I take 15min to fall asleep hahahaha)

Hooray for efficiency! Srsly when all this is over I am sleeping at 9pm every day okay!!

PLEASE LET ME BE SHORTLISTED. But omg an interview?? No please I will just walk in and 'uhh these are all accident shots just saying~~' hjkhalfdh I will just die waiting to find out if I can get into second round. OKAY IF I DON'T GET A CALL BY END MAY/EARLY JUNE (end of first week of june: 9th) I WILL CONSIDER IT LOST!

Yeah are you amazed hahhah something that actually means a lot to me. Don't find many of those around nowadays lolol.

OKAY I JUST KILLED ONE OF THOSE BIG HUMONGOUS FLIES THAT GO INTO YOUR ROOM AFTER IT RAINS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE APPLAUD ME!!!! For once I didn't run out of the room okay >D ohwell its body is now fertilizing a flowerpot, for lack of a place to throw it :P

No comments: