Tuesday, 10 April 2012

if you're needing your space to do some navigating

Damn sianed of school manz, yknow what imma drop out of school tomorrow okay D: so tiring gosh. Then I'll do stuff like
- sell flowers outside train stations in the UK with Joelle
- become a wandering photographer
- move to a cave in the Andes and start a Bigfoot-Yeti project with Mary. She can be Bigfoot while I'll be the Yeti because obviously my feet are tiny!!
- Jingyi has introduced me to this job called 'Hotel Bed Evaluator' where people pay you to sleep on hotel beds and then write a review about it!! I wanna be paid to sleep too omg.
- start a hotel in the North Pole with Janice where we can see the aurora borealis every day ;D

JIAYOU JUNIORS <3 ;D

Last match ever yesterday; I guess that's it then.

AIYA the school should just call a study holiday pls nobody's doing anything but study math the whole day lol.

No comments: