Sunday, 29 April 2012

did you finally get a chance to dance along to the light of day?

Good day yesterday which made up for everything ;) Woke up not-too-dead, finished tuition quiz in record time and didn't sneeze my way through the two hours, nap in the afternoon, nonsense and movie and dinner with Louisa ;D

CareerKeys was surprisingly tolerable!! Okay actly only went for half of it haha didn't bother to stay for the 'finding my career' part xD But hey personality tests are always fun ;D

DESPOING TTM OVER C2 100m hahahha how nowwwwwwww.
(sidenote: YAY I LOVE MY RESPONSIVE BATCHMATES :DDDD ahhah take that faith!)

Haven't even packed my bag (i.e. found out what shit I haven't done yet) idk what time imma sleep tonight!! However am I gonna repay my sleep debt hahahah sighh.

'SOKAY LIFE IS GOOD ALLIZWELL.
(especially with both original and cover of 'Drops of Jupiter' playing in the background!!)


Love this cover :)))

No comments: