OH NO MY LONG WEEKEND IS OVER WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE DDDD;
.. so much for planning to sleep at 11 haha where in the world is my self-control????
Go away school I don't want to attend you anymore :(
100% confirmed gonna fail Math at the rate I'm going :/ Aiya I should just drop out of school now, don't have to take Math nor Chem. Then I could do a lot of things, like
- Being a karanguni woman
- Giving people crap surveys for the rest of my life
- Apparently everybody wants to raise sheep in New Zealand, although idk why because sheep are so smellyyyy
- Hoboing
- In fact, becoming a Sentosa hobo and leeching off Huiqi, since she's planning to become a Sentosa hermit!
Yes that sounds like a fantastic idea >D
- CmPS sleepover was noisy and nonsense and actually we didn't get a lot of work done but oh well ;)
- Saturday was deadzz idek what I was doing lol, immediately after training I just went home, bathed and slept with my hair wet.
- Woke up at 12.37am (ahhah I checked!) to pee and decided that work wasn't worth switching on the light so I went back to sleep until 7!
- Went to Louisa's church in the morning, I think being foreverlate is catching!! xD
- Math-ed the whole evening until 10 and I was supposed to sleep then after relaxing a bit but uhhhhh you can see where that went :P
I am lazy okay paragraphing takes Effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment