Okay I only have fifteen minutes of outgoing calls left on my phone that are supposed to last me tomorrow's rehearsal, Monday's inevitable last-minute madness, and Tuesday. I WILL SURVIVE~~~~
Training with RJ today, I managed to cramp both my legs hahahahaha crapz damn unfit. (This is what comes of not going for a full training for what, two months D: ) (And omg gonna kill Sam hahahhaha 'cause my left calf cramped during game, so during cool-down I was telling her I could feel my right leg starting to cramp, and she was like OKAY YOU MUST PUT YOUR WEIGHT ON THE FRONT OF YOUR FOOT LIKE TIP-TOEING and there was the usual ARE YOU SURE, YES VERY TIMES TEN THOUSAND SURE then the moment I did it IT CRAMPEDDDD; )
Went early to school today to take videos with batch for a ~Special Event~ hehhehehe WE CAN TTLY FORM A MOVIE CREW AFTER THIS ;D complete with improv actors and lame jokes ahahaha we are too funnaye~~ ;D Then in between that and training we crashed the dancers who were choreo-ing for Tuesday, and Jinghan joined us for a while! ^.^
And alamak yknow what I just realised that today is Thursday today is Thursday THERE IS SRSLY NO TIMETIMETIME FOR ANYTHINGGGG.
Was talking to Ms Teng the other day on gchat haha it is too much like having a lesson in Reason and Argument! (Okay fine so it is like talking to debaters who don't know when to leave the debating behind lol) It is superduper interesting, but much too brainpower-consuming hehheh I am perfectly fine having nonsense krazykaps fests with people over everything and nothing xD
Oh and I was at my uncle's (for lack of a better word, because he is technically my mom's cousin but I can't think of the word for that atm!) new waffle shop last night with my parents hehe the place is super pretty!! :)) So yeapp IF YOU'RE EVER IN THOMSON YOU COULD ALWAYS STOP BY~~ ;D
Had Logs prep on Wednesday, Mary is sucha Distracting Presence tsk ;) Came out of it glittering x987654321 hahahahha the two of us can just go join the ranks of Edward Cullen and Co. alr >) Before that, was crapping around with batchies in the canteen planning netball camp heehee ;D (even though I'm not going for it hur. gosh gonna be the first netball camp i've not attended.)
Went to Beyond on Tuesday, as usual am sucha useless thing sigh I am starting to give up on the hope that I will get better through experience :'(
Aiya photos another day lah huh TOO TIRED NOWWWW. (esp after last night omg was supposed to sleep at 10pm ended up sleeping at 1-something, ALL YOUR FAULT MARY!! ;)
(And busy and other such nonsense, but ohwellz eggciting nonsense so that is Fine! ;D)
//Cool things!
//

No comments:
Post a Comment