Wednesday, 16 November 2011

and we'll find our tempo, 'cause we may never know how the story ends

TTLY HAVEN'T PACKED FOR ENGLAND AT ALL AND WE ARE SUPP TO BE AT THE AIRPORT IN A LOT LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR HOURS TIME~~~~~

Was planning to sleep at 9pm tonight since there is nothing to do!! for once!! But then I realised my body clock is not cooperating so aiya :(

Anw life has been super beezee so I will update this with photos tmrw or something, if there's time. And type out more in-depth stuff 'cause there are gonna be things I don't want to forget ;)

GONNA SLEEP AT LEAST EIGHT HOURS TONIGHT I SWEAR hahaha after god-knows-how-long of sleep at 3am and waking up at 5/6/7!!!! >P

- FAM last night (and basically FAM the whole day) was grrrrrrrrreatt heehee all the late nights were worth it after all ^.^ (not to mention all the Not Doing Anything people just somehow disappeared from view so it felt like we were all contributing hahahaha >)

- Trainings with RJ and physical training and lunches, and nonsense :)

-T-Net Sports Fiesta on Sunday!! Where it flooded and we were kicked out of the first round because of sheer bad luck but we are an awesome team anywayz ;D

- Was at Make-A-Wish on Tuesday to design badges hurhur it's super fun!! and surprisingly there're quite a lot of things you can do with Microsoft Word!!!! O:

- Ohmygoodness what did I do on Saturday. (Apart from FAM work which is in such excess that it doesn't really deserve mentioning anymore!! :P)

- Friday was spent in school for, what else but.... FAM -.- Haha was in school in the morning with Eugenia running around, then afternoon in the gymnasium for rehearsal with the rest of FAMProgs! Then we were supp to clear the gym after 4.30 but none of us cared so we hobo-ed there for damn long >D

- England trip briefing after that, and dinner with Jingyi, KimGoh and Kwanglin

Am debating on whether I can get away with wearing a short-sleeved shirt tmrw, all my long-sleeved shirts look terrible!! D:

//MSN IS A TREACHEROUS PLACE I was supp to go sleep after I'd finished typing this, then ended up having krazykaps fests with everybuddy until now (11.24pm) hahahaha OKAY REALLY TIME TO SLEEP!!!!!!

No comments: