Monday, 7 November 2011

so get your ass up and show me how you burlesque

REAL STEEL IS GREATTTTTT :DD Watched w/ my cousin and neighbour and they spent the whole trip back geek-talking Yu-Gi-Oh hahahahha ;) Super obvious and heavy-handed storytelling techniques but WTV MAN I don't mind having 'viewers are idiots' treatment after watching The King's Speech hur ;)

(and gosh the little boy is so well written/acted!!!! :D)

Walked through the Harbourfront station from the Vivo-entrance-side, goodness but it looks completely different now after they opened the Circle Line entrance, I don't recognise it anymore D:

Spent the whole afternoon with my cousin (the other one haha) trawling YouTube 'cause he was nice enough to help me when I hit a wall in Censorship Bureaucracy, anw at least one headache is solved now!! >D And I am stuck on all these songs now hahahaha GO LISTEN ;D (mediaspam!!)








Was at Changi yesterday morning with Farah for taxi surveys, amg yknow there was this really!! nice!! guy!! who got off a taxi, then he said he'd go in first then come back out and do. (And obv we didn't believe right 'cause please who goes in and comes back out just to do a survey that you don't get anything for!!) BUT HE REALLY CAME BACK TO FIND US omg there are reallyreally nice people in this world :')

(And I have figured out that it is not the location, but time that determines the kind of crowd you get. The weekend Tiong Bahru crowd is equally nice!! And weekday people are just annoying hurhur ;)

(Also I have been wanting to throw a tantrum at anybody since this morning, because I was woken up before the sun rose on a public holiday (when I have been looking forward to sleeping in for the first time since, well. Weeks??) to go for the NewPaper Big Walk because my mum was sick, but then she looked so bad for making me lose sleep that I just couldn't throw a tantrum at her. And I haven't been able to find a decent excuse to throw one at anyone since then!!):

Gosh I am sucha lazybum.

No comments: