Sec4s graduated today; there is everything to say and yet nothing to say. Aiya yknow this kinda thing is hard to blog about!! Okay wtv if you talk to me you'll know hahahha :P Practically ponned the FAM briefing after the farewell assembly 'cause I was looking for people but whatevz man hahahahha no wonder chen hates me >)
Batchies :)
Hiding from the rain
Kat. Just Kat.
Eugenia + our pretty glittery letters + dustbin!
Killed time with Sam in between timetable talk and logs prep for FAM (for which I was damn useless 'cause I was really! tired! and sat around sloooooooowly drawing letters and spray-painting wheels heehee THE ART ROOM IS A REAL EGGCITING PLACE :DD), linner with Eugenia at about 4pm 'cause we were absent-minded/there were stuff to be painted!
ANDAND while doing taxi surveys this evening I met someone who reminded me exactly!! of Shirley in like twenty years time or something like that hahahahha she was about to walk past me until I told her it was a survey for LTA, then she took the time to stand there with me and do the whole survey and give extra comments and everything!! And she's in the service sector too hahahaha THEY EVEN TALK THE SAME WAY GOODNESS xD
Other things include:
SIGHH I can never get out of getting this award :'( (which no fewer than seven people were wont to congratulate me for, including non-class people HAHA xD)
Crashed Thursday's netcarn after all hehheh and stopped by Dramafest midway for the fun of it! ;D Ttly used up all the tape during Sec1 netcarn (and jsyk, netcarn is a SUPER tape-intensive activity!! Every time we re-tape the courts (which is practically every netcarn, before morn assembly) we use like ten rolls of tape omg. By Sec2 netcarn we ran out so we just spammed chalk and prayed that it didn't rain hurhur ;)
Ohmygoodness I have just realised that it is November. Which, for the past two years, has been near-synonymous with 'NaNoWriMo' in my vocabulary.
(Although evidently I have decided against continuing for a third year, 'cause well I am Tired of rushing out 1.6k words a day hurhur ;P it was real fun but aiya I am a Different person ;)
And goshgosh I AM EXCITED FOR DECEMBER hehehhehe then everybuddy will be free and I can meet up with most of my favourite people again!!!! :DDDD (although beyond december uhhhhhhhhh hahahahah TIME COULD JUST STOP THERE I WOULDN'T REALLY MIND~~)
// Every time I hear 'squirrel' and 'Boh' in the same sentence I just cannot stop laughing hahahahhahahahah xDD







No comments:
Post a Comment