Sunday, 27 November 2011

so come on and raise your glass

I AM TIRED OF PACKING MY LUGGAGE UP EVERY NIGHT :( hahahha even though we're staying in the same travel lodge for a while, we have to spend three out of four days packing up our luggages 'cause we have to check out every morning and check in every evening!! D: Tiring ttm I swear I just want to dump all my shit somewhere and not think about it until the day before we leave lol.

Buying souvenirs is sucha hard task i swear i really dk what to buy for a lot of people!!!! Okay worst come to worst i will just hand out postcards like candy to everyone and tell them this is what you get for making friends with a photographer lol. Anw i have like a billion postcards-minus-one, because i sent one home while we were at lake district hehehehehe >D Beatrix, KimTan, KimChia and I were ttly having the time of our lives sitting outside the post office writing and drawing junk on our respective postcards before we pasted the stamp and all that shiz heehee cheap thrillz ^.^

Today was a super tiring day times ten thousand five hundred and forty-four, travelled all over the place via subway (and I am never complaining about the MRT again okay omgg LONDON IS CRAZY. But the Liverpool Street station is really huge and cool haha it ttly looks like an airport!!!!) and walked everywherez, first we went to Shakespeare's Globe Theatre (and more museums!! :D) and we went on a Jack the Ripper tour and the tour guide has a super cool Scottish accent okay HE SOUNDS LIKE SHREK!! xD

Okay my train of thought has died alr because Jingyi is now rushing me to go upstairs and we're not allowed to stay here alone so imma finish typing up everything now!!!!!

No comments: