Saturday, 8 May 2010

i can't help falling in love with you

Andrea Bocelli concert was the best! Concert organisation was amazing. Ohdear he did like as many encores as songs during the actual performance xD But the second-half+encore were totally worth the entire concert! Could totally see everyone sweating in their suits and etcetc hehe. I love Delta Goodrem's voice it sounds like bells :D

And second last houseprac today! It's so scary, seeing all the housepracs go by, and you suddenly realising that it's ending. Like next week. D: Today's telematch was fun :D

For the inter-class relay, only five people from our class turned up, so eheh we went to find the Math Olympiad people and got Jasmine, Yeomin and Yiyin to run as well xD I heard Musical Chairs was super retarded xD

I LOVE THIS YEAR'S MASSDANCE. But then I only know one part, which is the 'reach out for the stars' thing where you bouncebounce up and down hehheh. (It's competing in my head with Bocelli's song from Rigoletto, conflict much)

Super tired. NIGHT.

No comments: