Friday, 21 May 2010

so it goes

Have decided to sign up for the Standard Chartered 10km run hoho :D I would do the Ekiden run, but I can't think of 5 other people who'd like to run :/

Seriously I think if I don't type it here I'll forget everything tomorrow and whoosh, diezxc.

-Get to RJC at 8.30 for first debate for Youth14s
-Somehow reach school and amphitheatre a little before 10.00 in house shirt for cheering
-Sec1s' exhibition debate at 10.45 at debate booth, 304 classroom
-Second house cheering session at 12.45
-Somehow I'm supposed to turn up for both debate shift (1.30 to 4.00) in debate shirt, plus netball shift (2.00-3.30) in jersey, messed up max. I think I'll just make up for that one-and-half hours during the Sec1s' debate.

This website is totally cool xD http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/because-every-country-is-the-best-at-something/

Short days are the best. Spent a while at the debate booth, a shortshort while with debatch prepping for Youh14s, then went with half of batch (yes this is how I'm distinguishing them. Debatch for debaters and batch for netballers) to Yishun Sports Hall to watch the RJ/TJ 3rd/4th placing :) Had an Extended Stay at J8 while we ate lunch and ended up slacking around the food court, then back to school with Merissa to do Cool Things for Someone. We're too talented ;D We camped at the shared classroom in J1, ended up leaving at almost 7 xD

Days like this are the best.

Even if I overslept and overshot one bus stop :)

No comments: