HAVE FINALLY RECEIVED THAT SMS FROM THE CANON SERVICE CENTRE, YES!! :D:D
maybe I shall go tomorrow or something.
Got back the CA paper that I hantam-ed my way through last week. Haha oh shiz I lost a thousand marks because I wrote the letter for MCQ instead of circling the answer xD (And for the yes/no questions, I flipped an eraser and got yes. So I put everything down as yes and went to sleep. In the end, 80% of the yes/no question answers were NO. sadface :( Erasers are totally unreliable. Coins are infinitely more dependable xD) Just three more lessons yeah ;D Went for Jap today thinking I'll just read from the script and get 5 out of 20, but in the end my name's not even on the list of people going for oral! :D So I will Keep Quiet and maybe I won't have to do anything ahhah.
Doing crime fiction for English, and suddenly I was thinking about all the Criminal Minds episodes. (Which reminds me that I haven't watched it in half a year. I want the Season 4 box set omg xD) No wonder all my possible plots are serial murders.
Things are getting boring and mundane, but there are too many things to do.
Times like this are what my happybox is for :D
No comments:
Post a Comment