Saturday, 15 May 2010

four minutes to save the world

Today in ten minutes!

Written at:

9.29pm
Last houseprac for the year/with the sec1s :( Tied IHG ribbons and folded paper cone hats (Rachel totally fail xD) and everything else :) House party was epicz. Another karaoke session ;D

9.30pm
Camera battery ran out during house party, so no debate photos :/ SAD MUCH I was eyeing that glass walkway thingy on the 2nd floor at RJ, it would've looked too cool.

9.31pm
Everything else ran out of battery by the time I went home too. The iPod right after I finished Dorian Gray (so disturbing) and my handphone after I'd found my father. They chose convenient times.

9.32pm
WE BROKE INTO QUARTERS. Happy max. Team did super well, PROUD OF THEM YEAH. You all are the awesomest ever.

9.33pm
Reached RJ in time to hear the result for the second round. (There were three rounds) Saw the RMUN people when I reached, so we went up together.

9.34pm
Laughed till I cried during prep before impromptu. Jiaying is slow omg.

9.35pm
She didn't know that the baby flashcards app in my iPod was going by alphabet. Even though it went 'apple', 'airplane', 'baby', 'ball', 'circle'(she didn't know that one), 'car', 'camel'(which was somehow a giraffe??)

9.36pm
Finished going through houseprac photos :D

9.37pm
Open House next Saturday!

9.38pm
RJCs quarters, semis and finals next Saturday too, so team won't be there. Not sure if there'll be time to rush down after. Hope so.

9.39pm
And saw Zhen and Ama studying in the RJC canteen during RJCs lunch break. O.O Huiling was outside the LT.

Done! :D

No comments: