MY CAMERA DOESN'T REGISTER MY MEMORY CARD, I DON'T KNOW WHY D: D: D: D: I'm terrified, because it's either a problem with the camera, or a problem with the memory card, and I'm absolutely scared to death that it's either of them. I don't even know how it happened, I've never needed to open my memory card slot since I bought the camera for heavens' sake.
Netball dinner tonight, spent a lot of nonsense time counting and screaming and stuffing our faces because of the forfeit xD I don't think we even hit sixty HAHA math fail. Took a lot of retarded shots outside Fish&Co afterwards, and had dessert at the Plaza Singapure Kopitiam, as well as bought books downstairs :D
Goodnightz I am tired. Physics PT due on Tuesday and seriously the only thing I've done is collect results, and THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE DD: (Haha am thinking of being like Dawn and just picking those results that do form some kind of pattern! xD) Anyone want to share results? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment