Not that I didn't know it before, but today just reinforced it. House is really awesome, and the people in housecomm are just so amazing. To quote Chunyen, 'I'm never ever gonna quit housecomm'.
Forgot to bring my camera today! :( Gosh yesterday I went to charge my battery, reformat my memory card, packed my super telephoto lens, but - I LEFT IT ON MY TABLE BECAUSE I WAS RUSHING TO SCHOOL. Sad life :(
Really proud of Waddle! Ok so we didn't get cool champs for everything, but WE DID WELL. Especially cheerleaders who were damn good!! And participants, even those who didn't want to run xD (k sorry biased but C2 8x50 people were AWESOME hehe. (maybe partly because all of you refused to run 100m! xD) omg was screaming and screaming at the stands because someone fell but we still got first in the end! :D) Cheering was havoc because we were split into two! I still think we cheered pretty good nonetheless ;D
Am totally gonna slack like crazy today and this weekend, because IT IS HOLIDAYS zomg. Yesyesyesyes A BREAK and no more lessons and no more homework deadlines it's a full month to the next one YES. Totally need it to catch up on everything hehe.
My voice has disappeared! Haha this morning I woke up croaking and coughing and super thirsty because I have a bad sore throat, so I was drinking water like some cow. By the time SportsFest started my voice sounded pretty normal hehe. Managed to force it out for the real important cheers, but now it's totally gone I can barely speak whoops xD (if I do then I sound like Tiffany! Gayvoice to the max ahhah)
Ahh someone please tell me that nothing's going on on Saturday and that it's just my imagination telling me that I'm forgetting some super important event or other!
Holiday plans! (other than trainings and regular stuffums)
-Debatch outing (mustmust k! and yes DEBATCH which is more than seven people! psst amanda please time the trainings in the morning xD)
-Go to the Tanjong Pagar train station with my camera. I hear they're going to tear it down soon!
-Repopulate the glass cabinet. They're breaking like nobody's business, half the time I can't find cups to drink water from.
-Fill up that pretty new clock that I just bought and put it up :D
-Mugmugmugmug Math
-Mugmugmugmug Chinese
-Sleep! :DD
1 comment:
EH LETS WATCH SOME AWESOME MOVIE DURING THE HOLS (after we both make up for our huge x302492834029348 sleep debts. :)
Post a Comment