Sunday, 21 April 2013

you could be the hero

First match of the season tomorrow
Hahahha have been stuck at 'how to start a note' for the last hour xD
progress: six people and eight words #okcool
Will start on PI after finishing this, then gonna watch the hockey video! :) Haha at least some of my work is out of the way, went to school yesterday to study with Chongrong and am pretty much left with Chem (always left with Chem) and semi-optional Chinese! (Thought it was probably only a semi-productive session 'cause we kept getting distracted LOL. But then again, still infinitely better than studying with classmates since every attempt = zero work done xD)

Mum didn't let me go to school on Thursday until after I'd seen a doctor even though I told her it was probably just a bad twist, so I ended up getting two days' MC and an x-ray of my ankle! Which is pretty cool but kinda useless oh well. Still ended up going to school on both days, the only difference being I took the opportunity to sleep in and skip the first couple of blocks ^.^ (even trained on Friday although that was kinda dumb but ISSOKAY should be able to play tmrw :) (although ankle gets more bruised every day I don't understand?? hmhm)



BACK TO WRITING NOTES!

No comments: