Sunday, 14 April 2013

just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough

Sigh sigh PI :( have been staring at my screen not-doing-it since 3pm THIS IS TOO MUCH. Okay this will stop once I finish this blogpost. (And Tumblr after that. And after I've explored YouTube abit because I haven't listened to new music in a while. etc.)

SIGHHHH.

(Just opened a music video and watched some guy from ABTM in a no smoking commercial going 'BROBROBROBRO' the whole time HAHA)

story of my life. and it's one week to season hahhah.
Spent a lot of the week catching up on work + rubbishing around, what iz new. (apart from playing 'chop chilli chop' in the canteen and 'ily baby will you smile for me' while waiting around for nonsense HAHA class is a joke.)

LPM during Lit, on Age of Innocence: (she has this thing about talking about double standards between guys and girls)(also she /always/ asks Kimberly/me/Zhixin (in that order) 'cause there're only three girls in our class LOL)

'Guys, would you like a girl who is smarter than you?'
(unanimously) 'NO.'

'I actually have a friend who's a house husband. He loves the life, he gets time to blog and do his own thing, etc. Kimberly, would you date a guy like that?'
Kimberly: ?!?
'Henghwee? Maybe you'll give me a more direct answer.'

(so I learned my lesson, the next Lit block)
'Would y'all marry someone who's not a virgin?'
and she went through like the whole class, the whole time I just kept drinking water from my bottle (NEEDED TO PEE SO BAD AFTER THAT)
'Since Henghwee is drinking water, I shall not ask her.' #SCORE
Someone: Everyone should drink water when she starts asking these kinds of questions.

Got new lines during training (but apparently it doesn't even matter 'cause coach can and 90% will change during season anyway), learning to play with Yux/Ruth/Edith/Shuan/Sussan. Just as playing with Samy/Chongrong/Elaine/Huizhen was starting to make sense too hahhah OH WELL. Supposed to learn how to play in powerplay as well, every time I'm not the screener (only in 1/3 scenarios thank goodness) I get scared shitless hahhah lostkid96.

Anyway, less-than-ideal powerplay during Friday training led to going to school in the morning on Saturday morning to practice it/play (mostly the powerplay line plus Cyndi minus Yingzhen), but everywhere was used so we ended up in the canteen walkway retrieving balls from under tables half the time and whacking the huge blackboard the other half xD

Went for lunch + buying exchange gifts after that at AMK Hub, where Huizhen got her gift in less than 10min and Cara conned all of us into donating for her CIP hours xD after lunch everyone had stuff to do, so in the end only Chongrong and I went shopping for the gifts! We took super long going through each store and didn't even seriously consider anything HAHA okay more like we were rubbishing around looking through books with insults/pickup lines/excuses and wondering why people would pay $10 for a ball of algae.
they were seriously just green balls in decorative bottles with cork stoppers with 'how to care' instructions xD
Got tired after going through three shops and met Suyun on the third floor, so all of us went to get dessert! :D Cyndi joined us too, and after that we finally got gifts from Sportslink xD went back to school after a few more detours, studied a while :)

Started this post at 8+ and STILL HAVEN'T STARTED ON PI home is seriously an unproductive place D: Can only ever really do work in school but who wants to study in school when there are people to talk to!!!! Dilemmas T.T


No comments: