Wednesday, 17 April 2013

it's been written in the scars in our hearts

Aiya so tired can I just crawl under a rock to hide for the rest of my life. I'll be a hermit crab except my home would be a rock.

Managed to twist/sprain (hopefully just twist although it looks like a balloon now) my ankle AGAIN (left one this time) while walking down the wet stadium steps arghargh genius me.
Sat out for the second-last training before season starts; whatever it is though I'm def training on Friday. Sitting out of training sucks lah!!

Also CDIV JUNIORS GOT THROUGH TO NATS FINALS asdfghjkl how is that even possible but WELL DONE!!!! Wish I could go support them but I have lessons + training :((((
Nowadays in the canteen we're forever playing 'The Hardest Game Ever 2' hahhah all the stupid unsolveable levels.

Jonny: If any of y'all can beat my highscore in any of the games, I'll treat you to one month's free drinks.
Jacq: OKAY ONZ

Tomorrow is a Thursday HOW NOW should I study or talk to people after school (or go down to MakeAWish gosh haven't seen them in so long) this is such a hard choice. Wtv SLEEP FIRST TONIGHT.

No comments: