Have done zero work but studied more Chem in school today that I have for the last two months so (y) at least it's a start
('don't wanna fail chem / but can't do chem for shit' is basically the mantra running through my mind every lecture/tutorial/time I open my file):
School is really the most productive place once I ban everyone from talking to me.
Klmz in the morning still remains the highlight of the day
+ talking/studying with them this afternoon/evening, although it was kind of interspersed with talking with everyone else too
![]() |
| adorablez angmohkia (truth: at that age everyone looks the same though) |
![]() |
| THERE'S TWO OF THEM! |
![]() |
| after the first half hour or so of playing with them it gets kinda boring though, there're only so many reactions you can elicit |
Yesterday:
Page 1 of PI only has 27 words #tooeffective
Also my document says ~850 words but I'm only counting half of them LOL
Good thing it's still a draft, although s.hua wants the draft to be an A grade too you kidding me
Sighsigh still have Chem Planning Assessment to do after this.
GONNA STUDY CHEM AFTER SCH TMRW NO MATTER WHAT!
Need to focus during training sighhhhh so slow :(
Lepaked in school and wasted a lot of time WHY.
I need sleeeeeeeep.



No comments:
Post a Comment