HAPPY KID NOW entered the queue for Ben&jerry's ice cream at 7.56pm + did work this afternoon! ^.^ can totally have your cake and eat it
;D
End of the queue was right outside the railing overlooking 满记甜品 haha I wonder how many people from December are still working there apart from Tong/Huajie. Looks like a slow night tonight anyway, all the business eaten up by b&j's haha.
Also training is going much better now, still occasionally zone out but I actually understand when coach goes through drills on the whiteboard now!! xD plus I actually knew what was going on when we were playing game HAHA first time ever I had something to say apart from 'uh I don't remember' after stepping off court xD playing with samy/yingzhen still needs more work on communication but def better :)
Spending too much time sleeping what is workkk
No comments:
Post a Comment