The rest of the modules aren't exactly looking very exciting either sighhhh can I just hide under a rock during Options T.T
Managed to completely forget about my last ever Netball phototaking :/ BUT IT'S OKAY I still appeared in the photo in the end even if it was in my jacket and culottes rather than jersey heh ;)
On Tuesday we studied in the school library before Richelle and I went down to shoot and run respectively. Somewhere along the way Janice joined us and we talked to Ms Chng while the juniors were playing Dog&Bone, I think I'll miss the walkway a lot when we leave the campus next year ;]
Also Yasmir and I spazzed over the trampolinists and Jordyn Wieber because asdajkfljadas SO GOOD it is literally watching poetry in motion!! And we compared their jump heights to the ceiling haha apparently our ceiling is *only* 7m and our own jump height is like what they hit for floor exercise hur madnessss ;]
Heehee super excited for National Day holidays it is time to kick back and Relax >D
//Homg but do I want to intern at Reuters after seeing that beautiful book D:
Are You a Good Fit?Dayum hahhaha TIME TO BRUSH UP ON MATH. And uh, read more Chinese. Whatever counts as advanced skill lol have until Uni >)
- You are a student or recent graduate who is passionate about news and a quick learner.
- You have a strong academic record in journalism, economics, business, law, accounting, languages or computer science.
- You have journalism experience.
- You are fluent in English and possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- You have good mathematics skills.
- You have the legal right to work in the country where you have chosen to apply.
- Advanced skills in other languages - particularly Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin, German - are an asset.
No comments:
Post a Comment