Quite sick of Chinese lessons nowadays hur it's forever noisy and we never do anything but copy directly from the textbook -.- making it a self study block would probably be x987654321 more effective :/
On the other hand there is saina nehwal's semis match to watch at this afternoon so excited!! :D and I will finally have time to watch the artgym team finals ^.^
//Just opened Tramp Qualifying to see someone do a super straight facedrop from like what 8m???? And all those twists and somersaults I couldn't even count how many they did lol they actually stayed within the middle rectangle even after that D: looking at them jump and alr I feel vertigo hur dyou have any idea how hard it is to balance up there gosh. Freak these people aren't human hahhah
As much as I love gymnastics I guess I miss the fact that you can't actually kihong and suddenly do well in it, because it's all based on routine that you finalise months beforehand - you can only crash out.
On the other hand there is saina nehwal's semis match to watch at this afternoon so excited!! :D and I will finally have time to watch the artgym team finals ^.^
//Just opened Tramp Qualifying to see someone do a super straight facedrop from like what 8m???? And all those twists and somersaults I couldn't even count how many they did lol they actually stayed within the middle rectangle even after that D: looking at them jump and alr I feel vertigo hur dyou have any idea how hard it is to balance up there gosh. Freak these people aren't human hahhah
As much as I love gymnastics I guess I miss the fact that you can't actually kihong and suddenly do well in it, because it's all based on routine that you finalise months beforehand - you can only crash out.
No comments:
Post a Comment