ARGH stuck at home because I left my pouch with phone+card+money in the car this morning ugh ugh needa get out of the house right now I cannot take this!!!!
(Basically: feeling cooped up at home even though I only got back about three hours ago? then I slept until I was tired of sleeping. no i don't know why i just do.) All I have is my camera but it's too hot to just walk out :((((((
Okay just pass time until my mum comes home with all my stuff!! Rawr was supposed have fun today but got pangseh-ed for training -.-
ANYWAY today was National Day celebrations in school and actually it was quite good :) in retrospect I actually really like how they gave every class free rein to do a variety of performances this year! And sitting backstage (if it can be called backstage lol) listening to the audience laugh while our class skit was on was quite a surreal experience hurhur all is well in the end ;D
And because it's National Day and we are Sec4s, we did The Amoeba Thing during community singing. (okay if you look through all my past ND celebration photos you can prob tell it's v Important to me hahahha have so many photos of other batches) Probably wasn't your Typical amoeba, but then again, I don't actually think I'd want it to be otherwise. No really, I don't think I could imagine myself in another class? It felt extremely weird singing the nostalgic lyrics of 'Home' in a circle, but somehow it fit and made sense because this is Life and this is Reality while at the same time it is almost like a concession, which is heartening. Truly.
After which Jingyi and I proceeded to head to Far East where she treated me to bubble tea (on account of my having no money haha) and we pretended to be hobbos for two hours until her mom called xD
//LISTEN TO THE GOOD STUFF all through diffusion
//12.03am
ok plan for sspt since i'm finally starting after about 8h of procrastinating:
- write first draft tonight/morning
- rewrite tomorrow/technically today
- read through and possibly rewrite again on the 10th morning
- set.
No comments:
Post a Comment