CRAP I HAVEN'T MEMORISED A SINGLE WORD OF ENGLISH SPEECH AND IT'S TOMORROW????
Haven't even touched it since what lastlast Thursday???? Genius me hahahahah OKAY NEVERMIND TIME TO EMPLOY SUPERAMAZINGSKILLZ I CAN DO THIS.
Hahahha instead I spent today doodling on a blank notebook damnit. (and sleeping the afternoon through because we had extralong training (oh how i will miss training if imma quit for good this time) and my shoulder muscles feel very well used by now thankyouverymuch. and having a lovely+long continental breakfast with homemade waffles and portobello mushroom ^.^)
The plan now is STAY IN SCHOOL AND STUDY. Every Day. Because a) going home = sleep and do useless shit, and b) the only paper on Thursday is Math I cannot and will not fail this paper!!!!!!
Oh look at what I found while going through iPhoto hurhur it Just So Happened
OKAY TIME TO STOP DOING NONSENSE!
//OFF TO BASKETBALL FINALS HERE I COME!!!!! oops hahahhaha
COMPROMISE i will memorise english while watching IF I CAN MEMORISE WHILE WATCHING BASKETBALL I CAN SPOUT IT OFF ANYWHERE, ANYTIME >D
//WOOHOO US~~~~
the spanish coach is so funny hahaahahah THAT IS A KIDS' TOY
i will be damn amused if one day ms chng comes to a match and starts drawing game plans on one too IT'S SO CUTE LOL. although actly it makes more sense than a whiteboard just swipe twice and it's clean xD



No comments:
Post a Comment