Love Tuesdays now as much as I've ever loved and looked forward to trainings hehheheh ;) Every training we add an extra round, and it just keeps getting better and better :DD Had an absolutely fantastic pace today until it started raining!! So my seven rounds got cut short to six rounds hur :P
(Probably will still go next week and even exam week hurhur although I'll prob substitute Tuesday for Thursday :) (not to mention my Tuesday Options end at 3.30 ^.^) (but argh Options every day D: )
.. miss training so bad hahahhaha good thing we're still going xD
//reread and laughing at all the ridiculous chats at insane hours during the FAM period hahahaha it was so exciting xD
//the dilemma:
1. To study you need to be healthy
2. To be healthy you need to drink water
3. When I drink water, I have to get up to pee every 20min wtf??
4. How to study long-haul when I have chronic tiny-bladder-syndrome!!!!
5. But if I don't drink water, I'm not healthy.
6. So how?
No comments:
Post a Comment