Took my camera to the service centre today and was majorly impressed by the staff haha I probably said less than 20 words (including 'Oh I changed my number' and 'Yes'/'No'/'Thanks') but everything wrong with my camera/lenses has been captured on the pre-diagnosis receipt xD
Gonna spend a bomb on repairing costs though :(( Fungal cleaning alone is $80?? (what is the point of a drybox if you're not gonna use it HUH. no one is ever going to tell me again that a drybox isn't necessary.) not to mention the as-yet-undiagnosed host of other problems D: Hopefully they can fix everything just by tweaking stuff here and there? Otherwise replacement parts are gonna cost another bomb and I will just cry if I have to replace my 50mm DDDD:
(and also there flies away all my post-EYA concert money hahahahha goodbye Keane and Yellowcard T.T)
Time that was supposed to be spent revising Philo was instead spent watching the live-action Peter Pan film
Hehehhe it's quite cute xD and very sweet :) (and oh so very English.) Winced at the dated special effects and Strange Storytelling Techniques at times, but still very Peter Pan ;D
Who was so much like the Disney animation incarnation (even if his hair isn't red) I was amazed!!
Wendy is also very Lucy-Pevensie-esque
In other news:
- finally got my voice back today!! after getting to the point where I was smsing my mum across the couch because she couldn't hear my croaking lolol
- okay it's time to do Chinese now. (if I cannot pass Philo without extra studying then there is absolutely no point reading so many books)



No comments:
Post a Comment