Monday, 23 May 2011

you make me wanna hold you till the morning light

What am I doing here at 4am? I don't know either hahahaha. Finished my Bio already (cheated a bit - just a bit! by going to moodle hehh) but I don't feel like sleeping yet. So much for scolding people for sleeping late.

But yeah, tonight.

It's been super stormy tonight, though there hasn't been any rain. Lots of lightning though.

(PS LOOK AM I COOL OR WHAT. admittedly very post-processed because I could only catch it in my lousy first attempt, but HEY IT'S STILL THERE)



Either I am making up for all the time I slept during the weekend, or I'm just gonna die tomorrow. (Probably both)

(omg I hear a bird/insect/some funny sound that I normally only hear in the mornings haha. I really need to get my normal sleeping patterns back!)

No comments: