Heehee today was a pretty happy day :D
Class was tiringmax, involuntarily fell asleep in Geog and everything just seemed to pass by so sloooooowly.
Okay I should keep a list of things I needa do.
Why is the tea next Saturday, there is v little time to do all the logistics preparations at the scale that's expected, omg.
Batch met at JBlock about the teaparty thing next week, then I left early to eat lunch with CCC before our dialogue. We moved to the PlayArea after lunch and we were this noisy laughing childish retarded pillow-throwing singing mass of people sitting on carpets and cushions and beanbags and it was cool and fun and gay :DD haha I think we don't do this enough at all ;)
After the dialogue we went to the Magic Lab to edit the video and hobo-ed around a while doing some stuff and no stuff and it was just a happy day, really :))))
No comments:
Post a Comment