Saturday, 14 May 2011

hey, soul sister

I am the smartest person in the world I tell you. This morning when my alarm rang, I switched it off and promptly went back to sleep, so I ended up waking half an hour later and rushing to get all my stuff, in the end I didn't have time to have breakfast hurhur.


Reached houseprac Just On Time, was super tired the whole day hur. I looked in the mirror for once when I went to change before tea, realised my eyebags are damn big and grey now hehheh. Houseprac was especially tiring and hot, but ohwellz it ended on a high note cause we borrowed the speaker things and had a mass karaoke/dance session ;D Yirong came back for last houseprac too hurhur, have missed her and everyone else lots!! ;D


Netball Parents' Appreciation Tea after that, which was quite D< because of so many things but was thankfully Not So Bad during the games bit because the Cdiv+Sec4s+Jodi and Jinghan were high like that :)


(Thankyou for being there for me :)


And yesterday's post next because Blogger was down like a sunken ship last night!


Am typing in a gmail email now because Blogger is down! :( And because this computer is sucky like that and has no suitable application for typing coolz thingz hahahahha. 

Walked into SS half an hour late today because we were doing IHG board, not-seriously considered giving mdm a my practised constipation/diarrhoea excuse but in the end she just let me walk in without questions anyway hahahah ;D Ohwellz I'm not complaining ^.^

Spent the whole of Lit talking to Sabrina about Stuff, we were gonna talk about Workstuff but somehow we ended up drifting hurhur. Totally didn't pay attention in Lit at all (okay not like I pay attention usually but today I really had zero idea what was going on hur) and I think the msling kept looking at the two of us, though whether cause we kept talking or whether it was cause we were in different seats (I stole Shauna's seat who stole Stella's who got relegated to mine hurhur) is another question :)

First debate training today in a nongnong time, have missed debatch! Hurhur watched the Sec1s and Sec2s discuss the motion with HuiYun, sat next to Jiaqi while she violated Tamisha's laptop ;D

Was spammed the whole of today with smses and whatnotz since after school for tea and stuffz, fell asleep for an hour when I got home and woke up to sixteen smses when Daisy called me!! xD hahahaha maybe shifting my work from emails to smses was not so smart. But ohwell people reply smses :D

HAHA OH CRAP I TURNED MY PHONE OFF TO DEBUG IT AND FORGOT TO TURN IT ON AGAIN NO WONDER MY PHONE HAS BEEN SO QUIET.

No comments: