The sky is a pretty pink-purple :)
Can't imagine how I ever managed to forget Juno and Kimya Dawson! Hurhur was importing my old iTunes library into the computer (finally!) when I stumbled across one of my old favourite playlists :D
So I went on Youtube looking for more songs, and omg this is the cutest video I have seen in a long time I swear hahahaha! xD
I think read too much into the lyrics at some parts, but oh well xD
Today, I:
-> Finished a zuoye (admittedly it was less than half, but hey I finished it!)
-> Collected my SSPT proposal
-> Handed in my GeogLit trip reply slip
-> Ran about 3km
-> Swam another 1km (hurhur felt quite wobbly after that)
-> Did not go on YouTube! (much. except to source out more Juno/Kimya Dawson songs, but that's all ;D)
Was going to clear my table today, but aiya no mood hurhur. Maybe tomorrow.
Heh even so I think I can feel quite Satisfied with myself, because at least it's relatively more productive, compared to moping around yesterday and this morning x) Stared at the clouds for a while before I hecked the grey skies and thunder and just went downstairs to run+swim straight after, 'cause I was too restless hurhur. In the end it didn't really rain anyway, just threatened to the whole time, plus a teeny drizzle that no one cared about!
I realise swimming is one of the few things I can do that really blanks out my mind. Even when I run there's always music playing in my head and other such nonsense running around, idk why. Maybe 'cause swimming makes use of your whole body, but anyway it was good for me today, helped to clear my mind, at least for a while :)
I think after this I'm either going to watch my long-overdue Criminal Minds, or do some more work ;D
Definitely gonna sleep early tonight again though. Nights are too long, nowadays.
No comments:
Post a Comment