Heehee I'm glad to be home! :D And back in Singapore, and connected. Ohman I think I'm another addict haha.
Got home yesterday around nine-ish, thankfully there was no jam haha. Totally waste my life at the wedding, it was in some big event in an ulu town, totally didn't mesh :/ And it might've been okay actually, except they were blasting open mike karaoke so I couldn't even talk to my cousins next to me! D< We ended up playing two player reactor and talking through typing on our phones hehheh. Kept switching my screen on to sms because I was so bored, but then I realised I couldn't sms! Hahaa ohwellz it's family. (Even if I don't know the people getting married! But ohwell)
Wedding reception was at 5pm and we had to check out of the Muar hotel by 12pm, so we went on a longlong roadtrip to kill time and drove through the trunk roads! :D Super interesting compared to the highway, but a lot slower too hur. Tried to do math in the car but ended up getting carsick hurhur not smart x) Stopped by a coffee shop to have gula melaka ahh it's damn nice :))
Crossing the Causeway was the best 'cause of all the smses that flooded in once I got connection hurhur. Reading one of the series of smses was really :)))), and having data plan was a good choice hehheh ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment