Talking nonsense again today hurhur I don't make sense!
Daughtry has good music.
Hehheh I couldn't concentrate on work again today because of too many things (or one big bulky thing) flying around in my head, so instead I have been watching shows from the moment I came back from training! xD super waste time srzly haha I need to stop telling myself that I have a whole month to work because it will be much less than a month all too soon! xD
Felt super good yesterday 'cause of all the exercise, gym in the morning and swimming in the afternoon! (And some bowling thing for my mom's company function, which was boring and which I got trashed at hurhur everything also longkang!! Ohwellz I will never be a bowler xD)
Training today was quite :/, although that might just be me. (Lol and Joy's hair is funny cut short! xD) Looking forward to Thursday's training though, we'll be playing with the basketballers in preparation for Saturday's SRC carnival! xD Definitely gonna be more interesting, and I wanna know how the teams will be split! :D
Surprisingly, the house is quieter during the day than at night. (Unless it's beyond midnight, though that'll count as morning already!) Good time to be Thinking, in relative peace ;D
Oh and Nickelback too.
No comments:
Post a Comment