Wednesday, 18 May 2011

i'm gonna give all my secrets away

Haven't really felt like posting, 'cause yknow all that's running through my mind since Saturday haven't really been things you wanna know about ;) Got triggered again by a blogpost I read haha I need to learn how to turn off the tap.

Just need to believe. I'll keep holding on, no matter how long it takes.

(Thanks for the advice. And for being there x)

Apart from that, had 5items and training on Monday :D (oh look it was just yesterday hahaha today felt like such a long day even though I mostly slept!) Sighh missed full marks again 'cause of sit and reach, am an unflex kid! Partnered with Sulynn 'cause she missed her 5items too! But okay will not complain 'cause after all I took the retest (heehee no not-counting of IPUs for me! ;D) and getting a gold is good enough :) 2.4 tomorrow, needa remember not to stop! Hurhur haven't been able to run a complete six rounds recently 'cause people keep stopping my midway! Ohwellz see how tomorrow ;D

Oops am pretty out of touch with everything that's been happening online since my computer's at servicing and my phone/this half-baked computer can only do so many things! Needa start reconnecting already, haven't been at debate for ages! (With the exception of last Friday, but needa start making up for it ;) And have been missing many mornings at the courts too hur. Ohwellz Monday mornings are for Cluck now, though it'd be awesomer if we could actually get everyone to come down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you oggay :( you sound depressed. take care! we shld talk soon heheh

Henghwee said...

haha yess i'm fine haha don't worry :)) yess we should!! hehheh :)