Surprisingly, I'm -not- behind on my study schedule, even though I've been slacking away more than I like this past week. All the free blocks the teachers gave us to revise helped. (and the fact that there was Aesthetics on Tuesday, and that laoshi didn't come :D)
We were supposed to enlarge the hole in our clocks for art on Tuesday, then I finished mine in half an hour :D ahhah everyone was complaining how they took two hours and still their hole wasn't big enough for the clock mechanism. I spent half an hour sleeping, and the rest going through history.
I'm worried that I'm not worried for exams. I flipped through History for the sake of flipping through, (yeah it's over~ though I think I'm screwed 'cause I probably missed out points in my essay since I finished so damn early) and I finished my notes for Lit, but that's about it. I got home at 11 today, and I watched Criminal Minds, had a two-hour lunch, and slept until 6pm like wts. Tomorrow imma memorise Lit quotes with Richelle in school gotta stop slacking D:
So much for exam stress someone please slap me I'm not taking EYAs seriously enough. I'm reading Harry Potter and Eragon during exam period for heavens' sake.
Why study? Are my Sec2 grades going to make any difference to affect what subjects I get to take next year? Not really. Do they affect my class? Maybe, but I don't really care. What can you do with good grades in Sec2? Not much, apart from show off on your report card. What happens if you get bad grades? Teachers start hounding you. (okay maybe I don't really want that haha)
Okay no I'm not really rebelling against the examination system. Just.. yknow. Why are we stressing out so much over something that is essentially non-critical?
(Life is non-critical.)
Blah all craptalk. Back I go to studying.
No comments:
Post a Comment