Am sunburned an lobsterified again~~ (for the first time in months! Hya I'll get another chance during SRC carnival heheh) I could almost feel myself getting sunburned today while umpiring at the tennis courts today with batchies, it was so HOT compared to yesterday. Ahhah but it's worth it, getting to umpire Sec2 and Sec3 netcarn! Apart from some quarrelsome people with attitude problems, it's actually quite fun ehheh. Of course, best of all is always the teacher/student match ^.^ Although even in that match I still manage to mispass, but we played so much awesomer somehow hyahya. No one listened to the whistle during the Sec3 netballers/teachers match, in the end Richelle and I didn't even want to call for breaking, because seriously EVERYONE was breaking. It was still the most exciting match though!
Had a lunch with batchies at JustAcia (I still think the 'c' is so strange they should just leave it as an 's') after Sec2 netcarn and spammed videos, all on Facebook. Exciting plans!! :D
I was calculating how much money I have left for the month, and I realised that there's only about THREE more days left until November (aka NaNoWriMo) starts. Like omg I'd totally forgotten about it since EYAs, then today Cara asked me if I was doing it, and I haven't done anything except the barest of outlines!! Crap if I can't chiong out a phase outline it's gonna turn into a ramble like last year again (and probably get lost halfway too..) Plusplus tomorrow is more or less gone for batchstuffz, Saturday for SJI invites, and Monday/Tuesday will be LEAD camp+Sec4 netcarn.
Whatever. All this will be fun stuff ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment