Wednesday, 20 October 2010

CLUCK DINNER + HOUSECOMM CAMP!

Today was end of paper checking + housecamp part one + number one cluck outing!! Exciting max, no!

Paper checking was The Usual, originally intended to go out for lunch with classmates but lost them sometime after last paper checking D: So I ended up re-learning how to sleep in class for two and a half hours. Fun, huh.

Housecamp was Cool As Always, except that this year I get to prod people to speak up instead of getting prodded to speak up haha.

And after housecamp, we had CLUCK DINNER. I love cluck. We played table soccer in the canteen while waiting for Jiamin and Sabrina, then we went to Swensens' at Plaza Sing for dinner! For once there wasn't a major problem with the bill (Swensens' bills are inexplicable like that) and we managed to get it settled pretty quickly :D Had fun with photos and lame jokes all over the place and went home ^.^

2 comments:

nicolette said...

aiyo dude we called+smsed ): nvm next time ogay :)

Henghwee said...

haha I didn't bring my phone! xD yupp next time :D