Tuesday, 19 October 2010

the lancer

Hi from nowhere.

TVTropes.org is addictive. As addictive as Wikipedia, and even cooler. :D

Have been spending my days sleeping and reading and trying to sleep. (and eating. oh what a pig.) Am now in severe sleep debt because I barely slept on Sunday for absolutely no reason, then there was school on Monday. :/

Didn't go for training on Monday b/c of doctor's appointment (in the end it was useless.. -.-) and not going on Thursday 'cause of housecomm camp. Seriously I need to stop pigging out otherwise I'll just die next Monday. WILLPOWER.

Paper checking, I am crazy! happy! because not only did I pass Math, I passed it with MORE THAN 65%. MIRACULOUS OR NO. (but my overall Math is still in jeopardy D: )

Housecomm daycamp tomorrow after paper checking yess :D Cluck dinner after that even more yesssss :D

No comments: