Crapzxc all I want to do at the moment is slack :/
My mugging plan:
Today - Lit. FINISH ALL MY NOTES.
Tomorrow - Math. Do until I die.
Sunday - A bit of History, a bit of Chinese, a bit of Math.
Monday - Get started on Chinese, Math
Tuesday - HISTORY.
Wednesday - LIT.
Thursday - CHINESE.
Friday - Geog notes, Math
Saturday - Math, go through ex-science notes.
Sunday - MATH. And a bit of Geog.
Monday - GEOG.
Tuesday - Read through science notes
Wednesday - SLACKSLACKSLACKSLACKSLACK.
Totally slacked yesterday and today oh crap haha. Yesterday I was watching TV from the moment I got home (and it was SO. WET. on the way home I felt like I'd fallen into a swimming pool or something it didn't stop raining the whole hour it took to get home manz) until I went to sleep at 11 and I pigged out like no one's business D: Then today I started taking notes at 3 and fell asleep at 3.30 all the way until 6, and only really got started on R&J after dinner. MUGGING MODE WHERE ARE YOU.
(The reason why I didn't start before dinner was because my siblings were watching the Japanese version of the Raikou Pokemon show HAHA. It's actually quite interesting! partly because there's zero Ash appearances it was all the GSC lookalikes xD)
No comments:
Post a Comment