Monday, 25 October 2010

sun down up

First training in forever today and PT seemed to go on forever, stamina is absolutely zero. I need to find somewhere to start sprinting again manz.

I think tomorrow is a slack day, although I don't really know my own schedule anymore. Sec1 netcarn tomorrow, followed by Sec2 and Sec3 netcarn, excitingg :DD

Okay this will be my attempt at sorting out my memory for the week. I nearly forgot we had training today, until Boh sent the sms. Like crapzxc. Okay nevermind there's no more training this week, but next week's training is on Tuesday (WAIT BOH DON'T WE HAVE LEAD CAMP)

Tuesday: FREE. yes? (eeh some financial literacy thingo in the morning, so NO NETCARN FOR YOU)
Wednesday: No training. Sec2 netcarn in the morning! :D
Thursday: No training, Sec3 netcarn!
Friday: No training, -cough-somepeopleabandonedmecosofcompetitionhuh-cough-
Saturday: SJI invites! Then gym concert after w/ batch

Oh crap it's 11 already, time to sleep. I thought it was still 9-something D:

No comments: