Hurhur my family and I have taken to watching Avatar on Okto every night! xD
Have done very little work over the holidays (damn) but EH I UNDERSTAND TRIGO lalalalala~ (and more algebra!)(sacrificed class outing because my father and uncle offered to teach me on Sunday afternoon and seriously I am too danbai to understand it on my own rawr)
Gosh which smarty decided to have training every day this week there goes all my motivation to do work (motivation being that there's nothing else to do) ohdear. (Plus! Spent about the equivalent of the whole day in school today for two trainings. Which I will be doing again tomorrow D: oh well fun times ^.^)
Hohum I was looking at that full moon photo in one of the JBlock shared classrooms, and I realise I lost mine when the memory card (with all the netball dinner photos D:) busted :P Google Calendar says the next full moon is on the 26th, so :D Today was the summer solstice, not that it makes any difference here hehe.
To do: (And I will come here and strike them off, so that I have more incentive to do them hoho)
Geog PT
SIP experiment
Chinese papers
Read that Chinese Geronimo Stilton book lalalala~
Mug that 词语 list that's supposed to be 65% of my marks for test pape
Other miscellaneous homework I owe
No comments:
Post a Comment