Sunday, 27 June 2010

monday morning, wake up knowing that you've gotta go to school

To make up for that photo I lost when my card busted :D The sky was bright last night.

Heh I nearly fell asleep last night after typing and sending out proposal, then suddenly I just jumped out of bed without knowing why. After checking Google calendars, I realised it was the 26th and full moon for the month :D It was cloudy though, so not really as sharp as it could've been. And I still wasn't happy after getting a few exposures, so I ended up wasting another hour crouching on my window ledge shooting the city :D In the end I think I slept around 1.30 or something xD Tonight I really will sleep early~~

Juno's my comfort soundtrack now, I'll just lean back and listen to the Juno album until I feel like doing work again :) Perhaps because it sounds ridiculous and real at the same time ;) Hehheh I think I'll just love whoever'd sing Anyone Else But You with me forever xD

I like trigo. And people who reply to emails.

No comments: