Monday, 7 June 2010

Gosh everyone's falling ill/ill/just recovered. My father's theory is that all the flus that go around are from China, like how the Aztec/Incan empires were all taken by diseases from Europe 'cause they didn't have the antibodies ahhah. Get well soon everyone!

Rawr sitting in a chair for half a day is too boring. Have not been following the instructions about not moving around the house to rest my ankle, but SERIOUSLY IT IS TOO BORING.

Anywayy, I'm getting out of the house tomorrow to bring the ball bag + apples to Kallang hoho. (After that I don't know what I'll do because there's no more excuse to get out :( ) I am really really loving the red slippers from batch hehe, they're my only pair of slippers xD (not like I can fit my foot into my shoe at the moment xD) Am pretty happy that I didn't go on some walking marathon like I did that last time in December (ehheh) otherwise I'd be complaining of hell now, not boredom. (See, I do learn! ;D) All the same, there's only so much inactivity one can stand. (Sorry Zixin for not turning up today! D:)

I went to the library yesterday! And found my long-overdue book and the fine was a lot less than I'd expected (the wonders of renewal ;D) Am reading the Shadow in the North now :D I'm not a fan of mystery, but Pullman is just good :D

No comments: