Tuesday, 15 June 2010
if you were a kiss then i know i'd be a hug
JUNO SOUNDTRACK IS AWESOME. That's the opening :)
Went to MPH sale with parents, got 20ish books at $3-$6 each, plus Juno soundtrack I am a happy kid wheehee :D
//There is a buzzy thingy (those huge flying insect things that come after rain) buzzing around the floor of my room (I think it hit the light) (there are ten thousand more flying/crawling around in the living room but TV pwnz all when it comes to my siblings) and I cannot sleep because it keeps buzzing around and I am terrified that it will somehow fly up to me when I'm asleep and I will squish and mangle it as I toss and turn in my sleep and I will firstly have a stain on my cute cow bedsheet and secondly have a disgusting dismembered bloody crunchy black insect body stuck to my leg until I wake up tomorrow morning or something yucksyucks.
Shall stop thinking now. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment