Wednesday, 23 June 2010

i am a vampire and i have lost my fangs

Ehh this is real bad I am sleeping latest this last week of school holidays I am so dead DD:

STOP SLEEPING IN THE AFTERNOONS D:

Kk so I will finish Geog PT in the afternoons or something, and end up sleeping at 9 yay :D

Last night, I couldn't get comfortable, so I ended up lying in bed for an hour plus staring at my wall. Not-sleeping is totally a waste of time. Like, you aren't sleeping and regaining energy, nor are you actually doing anything. Thinking, maybe, but recently all I've been thinking is rubbish :P

Very restlessssss. Can't seem to sit still, am considering staying up tonight doing unnecessary work heh. Perhaps I have been overcompensating on sleep this holidays hyah that would be good news ;D

I THINK I AM ON AN ARTIFICIAL HIGH I AM BOUNCING AROUND. Listening to the Juno soundtrack doesn't help haha I should listen to that in the afternoon instead whoops xD

Trainings today, it was fine I guess. DSA trials in the morning and fun games :D My stamina is so sad, I need to go running around the estate heh. Motion today was about chemical castration, which is totally a misnomer because it isn't even a castration in any sense of the word. Confusing much.

My room smells of varnish, because I have been applying several layers of varnish to some bookends I was doing. It smells fine, except I have this feeling that perhaps varnish fumes are poisonous or something ahhah.

I shall wake up at 7 and tire myself out tomorrow and perhaps I will finally sleep early ;D

//I KNOW I KNOW. I will go read some boring ancient classic book (all that funny language sends me to sleep wheehee) ahhah confirmed will sleep very fast :DD

//In the end I didn't sleep ehheh

No comments: