Wednesday, 30 June 2010

baby bonus

Have finished memorising that ten million statistics and everything else for population studies~ :D

Stayed back after school today to mug Geog with Nicolette, Pau, Nessa and Quek. Most of them left at 4+/5, but my uncle was fetching me at 6. Ahhah I ended up sleeping in the classroom from 5.30 to 6 anyway xD

Haven't actually been hardcore studying (damn I need to learn how to do that. Too many mini-breaks) but my throat feels dry now hehe. So my notes (if they can be called notes) now look like:

- (year) population of China was (?)% of world's total
- Ageing population = ?
- Population greatly strains: 6 points!
- EU/MC= ?

And I read everything out to myself :D

YEAH so tomorrow I will go to school and refresh myself on everything :D

Damn my table looks like some rubbish dump now TOO MESSY.

No comments: