Read Dr Seuss to my brother for the ten millionth time, and I swear I never grow tired of it :)
Have been happily outlining words and erasing messy lines and busy in my own little world, I looked up and realised it was 12.30 ehheh whoops. I'd meant to sleep at 10 but time has just skipped by~~ (And meanwhile, the orange pushpush eraser (my first instinct was to type orange dicky omg haha) has become my best friend because it erases all those teeny lines :D) Still gotta wake up early to train wee P5s and P6s tomorrow ohhoh I hope they've got better attitudes than last year's batch or I really will turn into grouchy bear on them :P It's always nice to see Mrs Goh again, though.
I don't believe in msn meetings, because a) they're so. slow. and b) they sidetrack all the time. Ahah today's two-people comm meeting at the library was super productive, we finished the most important stuff in slightly more than half an hour :D
No comments:
Post a Comment