Life's so strange it's like studying in school last Saturday was so recent, but school on Monday/Tuesday was so long ago.
1. Did the by-now-usual routine of find netballers in the morning, fidget around Lizzi and Shauna, listen to competition music, simultaneously panic and calm before the match, -
play.
Wasn't a deciding match but every match is important! Super proud of Ruth for scoring the goal, it was a beautiful shot :)
2. Played a bit with Richelle and Jiajia at the netball courts after PT training on Tuesday, I think if I'm boring everyone by now with how much sense netball makes to me HAHA I wish I was as clear about floorball.
3. Labour Day was PW meeting in the morning (not bad), lunch with the OG (only for an hour or so before they went to watch Ironman), and playing in the ISH in the afternoon (shots were bad sigh). Okay yeah too many things lol was just super tired at the end of it.
4. Came to school late on Thursday 'cause the rest of the class was going for class camp and I was going for training, watched Ironman 3 with the rest of the non-campers while the class was pitching tents in the hot sun hoho ;D
5. Bright and early on Friday to Punggol for the last few hours of class camp, got there and was treated to numerous stories about how it's absolutely horrible to sleep there HAHA. Did a lot of cleanup and got smelly, went back to school to lepak/train, then bathed and watched Othello in the park with class! Which was one-third watching the play, one-third talking nonsense and one-third identifying shapes in the clouds HAHA. Also most of us had to read the synopsis to understand what was going on lol.
6. Went to school today to play + study, didn't get much done but it was a good day still haha :) took shots against the amphi wall, Raja block to study, extra-ing around the MPH/ISH, music!
7. If match were on Monday I wouldn't be studying at all tomorrow (probably on iTunes/YouTube the whole day haha) but VJ is on Wednesday so no such excuse!
No comments:
Post a Comment