Sunday, 5 May 2013

i wanna dance with somebody

Waking up on Sundays with a school-ified body clock looks something like:

6.20am - too dark. Too early. Back to sleep.
7.20am - is actually a reasonable time to get up but reasons.
9am      - up to pee, and back to sleep because there's still time
10am    - roll out of bed and crawl to the bathroom because any later and I'd be a pig + hungryyy

Also the mum was angry at me because I slept the morning awayafter breakfast instead of doing housework
Me: Cookie?
Mother: No. I'm angry at you.

Other household drama:
Mother: How come there's only one terrapin in the tank?
Sister: Oh the other one's missing.
The whole house: MISSING?!?!?! How long?!
Siblings: A few days?
Everyone: And you never said anything?!?!?!
Brother: But it's so small. How can I find it if it's lost? 

In the end they found the poor thing wedged behind the couch AND IT'S BEEN THERE THREE DAYS oh siblings.

Something like halfway through the term now this is too fast and too slow at the same time.
Mostly too fast.
Weekends are the best.
Also now I love feeling my phone vibrate because it means an sms came in ^.^ (everyone does work-related nonsense on whatsapp instead nowadays hoho)


No comments: