Sunday, 12 May 2013

summon the heroes

Last Wednesday Huizhen asked Yingzhen 'Are you scared for our match with VJ?' and Yingzhen replied 'Oh I'm always scared before a match so I guess this is not really much different.'^ MY FEELINGS EXACTLY.

Not much life has been happening apart from
a) not getting much work done
Like Thursday was supposed to be catch-up-with-work-day but NOTHING GOT DONE idk I just can't refuse when people come find me? 'Cause JC time is so short it seems such a waste to do work all the time instead of spending valuable time with people.
Aiya Thursday was just a bad day in general, shoulda gone to the library to study then.
b) training
c) tired 24/7
d) everyone falling sick TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES GUYS
e) PW is a bitch. Don't even get me started on that
f) sleeping my life away (mainly today duh where got time to sleep during weekday)

Although.. life got much better on Saturday! :D

Went for NDP Leaders' training, saw hella lotta 2011 Red Sector there haha there was the R3 leader Deborah, Red Sector OIC Wai Lreng (surprised like you wouldn't know that he recognises me LOL), then from R1 alone there were Yingqian, Christine, Abdullah and I! Really like how there's so much continuity to this project, that people just keep coming back because the whole package is sucha great experience :)

The whole day might've been quite sian, except that people who sign up for NDP are always fun! Was in group Cyclops, and we were at less than half strength the whole day 'cause there were a lot of no-shows :( A lot of talking, followed by station games which was quite fun even if only 'cause we got to walk around and talk xD (plus I can never forget how food supplied by the army is always good for volunteers! NDP gets fantastic sponsors I tell you)

After that, went to school to join Cyndi and Chongrong studying again! (or maybe it's time to use 'as usual' since this is becoming a habit hurhur) Cyndi left earlier to eat dinner with her family, then Chongrong and I went to eat (and then come back and do a bit more work) 'cause she was escaping her own family dinner xD when we got back at about 9.30+, for some reason the gates didn't accept our ezlink cards?? So we were locked out of school for a while until we could get someone to open the canteen gate for us hur >) adventures of the lepakers. Also we planned to leave by 10.30 but took an extra half an hour to walk back out to Marymount from Raja #okcool

Okay time to chiong a bit of PW then sleep early I guess.
Tomorrow morning shall be back to the usual Monday morning routine.
NO WAIT DAMN GONNA BE INTERRUPTED BY TALK WITH ET /sigh/




No comments: