GPP is due tomorrow, but --
TOO EGGCITEZ
NDP grouping is out!!!! :D
Super heng that I didn't kena paired with one of the siaosiao people hahahah
They're v fun and all but I think I also cannot tank
So many things to do tonight but I just wanna sleep~~
- Took MC on Tuesday after the match 'cause my throat was dying so bad; caught up on so much sleep! :D
- Supported boys' match on Wednesday against MJ (got chased out of the aircon hall cause too many people inside lol) and finally ate at the RP canteen
- Supported soccer boys' finals on Thursday too with the class! Haha quite funny every time Koh Huey/Chelsea/Net and I will just be like '?? what happened!!' and Jonny will give some nonsense answer
- Finally a free Saturday!! Also the last free one for a while hehe. School in the morning for GearUp briefing with batch (Ilene: 3 is my favourite colour!), lunch at KFC (the last time I had KFC was probably at FarEast last year??), studying in the afternoon, finding a cake shop (failed) + wandering Kino (successful) in the evening with Chongrong
- Nearing the end of term alr and idk if I wanna quit BazGym :/ we finally started on back handspring and suddenly it's so much more fun OKAY all those nonsense drills finally made sense and aslkfjg back handspring are special kind of exhilarating 'cause you travel distance (vs normal handspring which is a lot of going upwards)
Okay yeah then after that finally tried the showers at JurongSAFRA (less water pressure than school but cleaner) and took too long to bathe, late lunch + school to study (surprisingly quite a few people in school on Sundays!), back to Orchard to find cakes (again) and dinner :)
- Haven't gone for a full Monday in so long; all I could think of was it'd be nice if school ended now :P was surprised with a Math test that I didn't bring materials to study for, and extra Chem lessons /sigh/ obviously don't know what's going on for school life anymore
TOO TIRED TO THINK time for a 1h nap before getting down to business
Looks like another tank-PW night with Jacq sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment